Monday, August 15, 2016

Why Things Are a Little Hectic Around Here

Though I've been trying, and occasionally succeeding, to do these blog posts in advance, things caught up with me this past week, both good and bad.

First of all, my little cousin has been recuperating from surgery. (Don't worry, he's absolutely fine.) He was in-and-out in a couple days, but I had to make myself available in case his parents had to go somewhere without him. And one evening, that was exactly the case.

As for my other cousin, his brother, the fair opened this week and I went to see him show his pigs off. Yes, I live in the country.

On top of that, my sister came up from Texas to visit for a week. As did my great aunt on my mother's side, for a family reunion. And so did my aunts on my dad's side. For a DIFFERENT family reunion.

And on top of all THAT, the Olympics have made it a bit difficult for me to use the DVR.

"Stop watching Michael Phelps win the gold, everybody! I need to talk about a Spider-Man cartoon on the internet!"

Yeah, no.

I'm REALLY sorry that I didn't get things prepared for this, and I'm also sorry for the lack of warning, but everything kind of came to a head all at once.

I'll have the Iron Octopus review up somethime this week, and posts from then on will be pushed back a week. Again, sorry for the lack of communication.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, its all right, take as much time as you need.

    Also, did you do a review of Suicide Squad or is that an upcoming one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen it yet... and I don't know if I will. My excitement for it went down the crapper once it became known that Suicide Squad isn't as quirky as the trailers suggested. Just another washed-out, gloomy mess in the DCEU.

      Delete