Friday, March 21, 2014

NewtCave FAQs

So, what's this site all about?
Hey there, new reader! Here's an introduction page just for you!

If clicking is too much hassle, here's the breakdown: Recaps, Reviews, and various Essays and Editorials.

How do you decide what to Recap/Review/etc.?
Good question. Sometimes I try to do something relevant to recent events and/or holidays, but oftentimes I do what I feel like.

Do you take requests for Recaps and Reviews?
If it falls into my area of expertise (comic books and assorted nerdery), I might take a crack at it when I can fit it into my schedule. All you have to do is leave a comment.

Are you a Marvel or a DC?I like many things from both companies; they're both exciting me and irking me equally at this moment, but in different ways.

Um... how's your day been?
Pretty good, yourself?

Not too bad. Can't complain.
Good to hear.

When I'm done with the FAQs, where should I start reading your blog?
Anywhere. See a show to the left you like? Why not give it a click? See anything else that looks interesting? I invite you to check it out.

Sounds good.
Cool.

Any more questions?
Not really.

Cool. Will I be seeing you around the blog?
Yeah, I... wait, I thought I was supposed to be asking the questions here.

Did you see that specifically stated at any point?
I guess not.

Then enjoy your stay at the NewtCave! We'll keep the NewtSignal on for you.