Sunday, April 5, 2015

April 2015 Announcements

Happy April, everybody!

We're nearing summer blockbuster season, and I for one can't wait for this year's haul of superhero movies. Yes, even Fant4stic.

In the spirit of the film kicking off Marvel's latest year of movies, I hereby dub the month...

April assemble!
That's right, I'll be looking at Avengers: EMH, Thor, Iron Man 2, and I'll even have a couple surprises thrown in.

There, I think that's all the stuff I had to say. See you....

"Ahem."
Oh. Hi. Can I help you?

"Aren't you forgetting something?"
Not that I know of.

"Do you know what day it is?"
...The day the Marvel cartoons air on Disney XD?

"Well, yes, but... a certain special day?
...Is it your birthday?
"Kind of the opposite, actually."
My birthday?

"A certain special day involving a certain special son of God?"
Um, no? The Thor Recap won't be until later in the month.

"...I don't have time for this. I've got food to make my face appear in. I'm out."
Not sure what all that was about.

See you all back here tomorrow for an Avengers: EMH Recap!

...

Just kidding. Happy Easter, everybody.

"Wait, so you're actually not recapping Thor today?"

No comments:

Post a Comment