Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sketchbook: Green Goblin Redesign

This one wasn't requested by anybody, I just wanted to do it for March. Because green.
...is what I originally typed here when I set this post to upload. But lo and behold...

"a 'green theme' this month? well then you should do the green goblin. i mean 'green' is in his name after all"
-Anonymous

What can I say? E'rybody likes the Goblin.

It was either do it now, or do it for Halloween.
For this one, I gave myself no "rules" to follow. Mainly because I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Let's take a look-see!

Call me crazy, but I'm not entirely sure dropping that was accidental....
Really, I just amalgamated my favorite versions of the costume together. There's definitely a little Deathstroke or Batman in the armor plating, but my main goal was to mix the film version with the comics version.

I always liked the orange lenses as opposed to the cartoony eyes.
...and that's it, really. As always, feel free to leave a request of your own!

See you next time!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! My personal favorite Goblin design is the one from Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, with the tattered tunic and gloves and whatnot.

    - That One Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please do a manip of this? It would be so bad ass.

    ReplyDelete