Sunday, August 2, 2015

August, 2015 Announcements

Whew.

I didn't get around to a couple things I was hoping to get to last month. And there's a reason for that. I've been working on a couple exciting things, one of which will be up pretty soon, and I think you'll all like it. You'll see later this week.

But outside of blog stuff, I've also started writing a couple books. Plus I'm searching for a better job.

So every other week or so, I'll only be able to do one Recap/Review a week instead of my usual two. There are simply not enough hours in the day to get done everything I'd like to do, I'm sorry to say.

But that's life.

Either way, you can expect to see a few Marvel Animation Universe Recaps this month, as well as a few other goodies including tomorrow's post, where I return to Fantastic Four: World's Greatest Heroes.

Definitely meant to say Ultimate Spider-Man.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment