Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Future of the NewtCave... Again

Two years and a day. Wow.

First of all, I love working on the NewtCave and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. This isn't my farewell speech. Just wanted to make that abundantly clear before I say my next thing.

Next, I'd like to thank you all. If it weren't for you all, not only wouldn't I be doing this, I couldn't be doing this. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people reading my blog.

Seriously, guys. I can't believe that there are this many people reading.
So, again, thank you all for everything you've done.

But aside from letting you all know how awesome you are, there's another reason for this announcement.

The NewtCave is going to be undergoing a few changes. Nothing too drastic. I like to think of this as the "Yes, and..." moment.

Long story short, I've been testing the waters for the past few months, and I think it's time to expand the NewtCave's subject matter. I won't stop doing what I do already, I just want to add two-or-three non-comic book shows into the mix.

Not all at once, mind you. And I think the three non-comic shows I've chosen still fit the general feel of the NewtCave pretty well. The first one will be posted at the end of the month, with more to follow.

"But Newt," the hypothetical masses say, "you keep adding shows and never finish any of them!"

An excellent point. Which is why I plan on correcting that, too. As of right now, I will redouble my efforts to catch up on Marvel's current animated shows. This month, I'll continue cracking down on Ultimate Spider-Man.

But not before a quick detour into Spectacular Spider-Man.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment