Friday, October 17, 2014

October 2014:13 Days of Halloween Special

About a year ago, my blog took a bit of a left turn. Though it was originally going to focus on my Character Studies/Assassinations, I had started doing regular Recaps of Beware the Batman. This led in turn to, well, all the Recaps of Avengers: EMH, Ultimate Spider-Man, and even Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H.

As I went back and looked over my BTB Recaps, I realized that they weren't as, shall we say, polished as my later ones would be. So as a little treat for you all before Halloween, I present to you...

The 13 Days of Batman.

Specifically, the one you should beware. Which is technically all of them.
For the next thirteen days, I will be posting a "Remastered" version of each of my twelve Recaps. These will contain the following:
  • New jokes.
  • Corrected spelling/grammar mistakes.
  • 110% try-harding
  • Soy
  • Brand-spanking-new Reviews of each episode
  • And more!
But what about the thirteenth day? Well, I'll just have to do a Recap for another Batman show. And after all that, it's back to Ultimate Spider-Man for a Halloween Special!

See you tomorrow, for the remastered version of "Hunted."

No comments:

Post a Comment