Monday, June 2, 2014

June 2014 Update Overview

I don't know about you guys, but I had a big weekend. Friday, I watched Disney try to revitalize Sleeping Beauty by way of Wicked, Saturday was D&D night, and Sunday was filled with beating New Super Mario Bros. Wii with my girlfriend.

Still, I had the oddest feeling that I had been forgetting something. Naturally, I checked my To Do List.

Oops.
Sorry 'bout that. Posts will be back on track tomorrow.

Along with that, I should probably inform you all that the 1-Year Anniversary Special is taking quite a bit of time and effort. As such, the week after the Anniversary will be a bit of a cooldown period before we get right back on track with Avengers, and Spider-Man, and Green Lantern, and suchlike.

So, yeah, business as usual from that point on. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment