Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FYI: Updates for April, 2014

Hello, internet. What a March.

Can you believe that the NewtCave is already about one year old? Well, I consider my Captain Atom Character Study last June to be the grand premiere (and the anniversary date), but construction began around this time last year. I forget the exact date. I don’t really have much to say about that, but I thought it was worth brining up before the important news.

As I have mentioned before, I’m in the process of finishing up college. As I near the end of my final semester, certain priorities have to, well, take priority. Like actually graduating. As such, I’m afraid that the NewtCave will be going on a temporary semi-hiatus. By that, I mean that a lot of the posts this April will be minor things, like sketches, rants, and such. I plan to post a recap or two, but expect a bit of a reduced output for at least the next month.

Just to nip any rumors or doubt in the bud, THE NEWTCAVE IS NOT ENDING. Not by a long shot.

As I prepare to venture into the real world, I will also be hopefully starting a few non-NewtCave projects with the hopes of producing something that can actually support me economically. You know, so I can make a living. You know, so I can pay my student loans back. And maybe also afford food. As such, the slimmed-down NewtCave may continue for a while, I don’t know how long, but expect a few special things along the way to make up for it somewhat; a 4th of July special, a NewtCave 1st anniversary special, etc.

…Well, that’s about it. Time to work on essays and study for finals

No comments:

Post a Comment