Sunday, February 2, 2014

FYI: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. View Logs Update

Well, this shouldn't be news, but I've been doing View Logs of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. over at the Critical Cablebox's blog. However, it most likely is news, judging by link traffic.

Now, the Critical Cablebox has gone and gotten himself a job in the entertainment industry. The nerve of that guy, trying to further his career and be successful instead of spend his time and effort entertaining people about a dozen people for free! ...I'm very sad all of a sudden.

In all seriousness, though, I wish him the best of luck with his endeavors.

Now, he'll be leaving his blog up and running for now. But because I'd be the only person posting on his blog, I've decided to consolidate my posts. Basically, I'm going to re-upload all my posts from there over here.

So you can look forward to that over the next couple months as I upload them one-by-one. Yeah, you could just go over to his site and look at them, and I won't stop you. I'm just bringing them over here to make things easier. For the sake of completeness, I will be uploading a couple of his posts as well, because we engaged in a bit of a dialogue with our reviews. (Edit: Nope.)

Once again, good luck with your future, Critical Cablebox.

No comments:

Post a Comment