It seems there has been a misunderstanding. That last post was not written by me, but by the Critical Cablebox. I reuploaded it here to my blog for the sake of completeness (because in my re-uploaded posts, I make references to things he said and wanted to avoid confusion).
I have since decided to remove the previous post and instead provide links to the original posts on his blog for his opinions to nip any further confusion in the bud. I apologize for the previous confusion.
Let me now say the following things to set the record straight on a few points:
- I liked the Avengers film.
- I like Joss Whedon's work, in general.
- I love Firefly, but I've never seen Dollhouse or Alphas.
- I'm not a fan of artsy drama.
- I've never seen Pushing Dasies.