Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sketchbook: D&D Character: Loki VonSnatch

Regular readers may have noticed that I tend to mention Dungeons and Dragons here and there. I haven't shaken the dice lately, but I'm far from through with the game.

One of the things I'd do was draw some artwork of our accomplishments and characters. Here's an example.

Loki VonSnatch, the Halfling Thief.
Not my character, but he was still one of our party members.

The only description I got of the character was that he looks like his namesake. So I took that as a starting point and sent this to the player for approval. She loved it.

I've been meaning to either start up or join a game lately. Maybe I should look into it after this June. I don't want to give anything away, but I've got some stuff planned for the anniversary....

No comments:

Post a Comment