1. The anatomy is suspect and the proportions are off.
2. The poses are just awkward.
3. They don't look like Topher Grace or Thomas Hayden Church
4. They're just... bad. Just... non-specific awfulness.
Let's see what changes when you add a few years more talent.
|Circa June, 2013|
1. The symbiote effect is more weblike, looking more like it's wearing Eddie, instead of the other way 'round.
2. The poses are more natural, except for Venom, whom I purposefully made look a bit constrained, along with a look of horror on his face.
3. Sandman looks more like the actor.
4. The anatomy is all-around better.
Just goes to show what six years of practice can accomplish, huh?