Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sketchbook: Teen Titans Go! Couch Spirit

Last week, I posted a Recap/Review on the premiere episode for Teen Titans Go!'s Couch Spirit.

Today, I thought I'd take you all behind the scenes for a look at my spoopier version of the fluffy white personification of laziness.

I started with the basic idea of an eldritch abomination-y version of the Couch Spirit and... well, I churned out a drawing in a few hours.

I like drawing teeth. Could you tell?
From there, I scanned it into my computer and... well, I had it completed in a day or two.

And now you know... that there wasn't much to the rest of the story.
I guess there's not really an interesting story, but if anyone has any specific questions on the process, I'd be happy to answer them!

No comments:

Post a Comment