Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Site News: December, 2015

As ever, just to alleviate any possible concerns, the NewtCave is not ending.

I will keep reviewing, but unfortunately, I'm simply unable to keep up with the strenuous pace I've set for myself.

As such, starting this month, I will be posting twice a week as opposed to my usual three. TV Recaps/Reviews on Mondays, and other posts on Saturdays. Film Recaps/Reviews will still happen over the course of a week.

There are many reasons for this, but it all comes down to my situation.

I am currently unemployed. I make no money off this blog. And even if I set up some ads, I'd only be making ten cents a day at best.

So however I proceed from here, whether it be trying to sell art, write a book, or even get a job at Wal-Mart, I need extra time in my life to make it happen. And the fact that the holiday season has arrived before I knew it isn't helping.

So unfortunately, that little snag called "reality" has reared its ugly head.

But the bottom line is this: The NewtCave isn't going anywhere. It's just adapting to survive.

Doctor Who on Monday of next week, and Iron Man 3 down the line, too.

Rest assured, I'll see you then.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck out there. Can't wait to hear from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I speak for everyone when I say that I'm grateful for all time you already put into this blog and that you're still willing to work on it, I'll await your next posts eagerly, yet patiently, and most important of all I'll hope your situation will improve and soon.

    - Faceless Enigma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You and all my other readers have been absolutely wonderful. I knew I could count on your support as the NewtCave underwent a schedule shift.

      Ideally, I'll try to work my way back up to a posting schedule that also includes Thursday posts about every other week, but I'm going to be careful about it. I don't want to ramp up my post frequency only to have to bring it back down again.

      Once again, thanks for your understanding and support. It really does mean a lot to me.

      Delete