Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Site News: September 2015

Well, I have no special announcements for the blog this month. Things will carry on as usual as dictated by the schedule in the upper left.

On a more personal note, though, this has been a bit of a rough time for me. One of my cats (Andromeda, aka “Tatwun” aka “Taiwan” aka “Andie”) has been very ill for the past week, and she sadly didn’t make it. She really was a wonderful little sweetie.

The sweetest little furball to ever figure out how to climb up door frames.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry for your loss. My cat died on May 17th this year from liver failure and diabetes and its been hard moving on. I miss him clawing at my door before I went to bed, wanting to be let in and sleep next to me. I miss him cuddling up to me when I was lying on my bed reading in the afternoons. I miss him sometimes climbing upon my lap and laying there (I was the only one he did that with). I miss him every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for your loss as well. You never really realize how much a pet's presence affects you until the house seems emptier with their loss.

      Delete