Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March, 2015: Hulk Month

Well, March is upon us. Time for the second annual Hulk Month!

Apparently, this is a thing I do now.
Well, I say "second annual." Last March was just green-themed in general, but I'm pretty sure most of my focus was on the Hulk. I think. Whatever, Hulk Month.

And I'd like to apologize, but I'm afraid Hulk Month is going to have to start a week into March. you see, I wanted to take a look at the second part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, The Incredible Hulk. Then I realized that in order to do that fairly, I'd have to talk about... a certain other movie. I mean, you don't talk about Iron Man 2 without talking about Iron Man, right?

So in order to get that done, I've had to switch a few things around.

Don't worry, there'll be a Gotham Girls Recap/Review on Saturday to tide you over. Monday, it's over to Ultimate Spider-Man to take a look at the episodes that led up to Hulk getting his own spin-off with Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. After that, more Hulk stuff including a look at a couple of films.

Yes, two film reviews in the same month. Because I felt like spoiling you guys.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment