Saturday, June 7, 2014

Sketchbook: Bilgesnipe Redesign

I told you I was going to do this.

Because Thor described a Bilgesnipe very specifically.

The gestures add to the description.
 And Avengers Assemble gave us a Final Fantasy monster.

As of this posting, I am at Riovanes Castle. Also, **** Wiegraf.
(The right people will appreciate this.)
Can I do better? I believe I can.

One rule: Have it look like Thor's description. Let's see how I did.

Now that's a bilgesnipe.
Well, I like it. At least it doesn't look like something we've seen a million times before in every RPG ever.

Oh, don't worry, I've got at least one more Avengers Assemble-related Redesign in the internet pipeline. But I still take requests, too. Feel free to leave feedback, or a request of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm wondering who would win in a fight: Cecil and Golbez or Thor and Loki?

    - That One Anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps redesign of Armless Tiger Man or The Master of The World.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, "Armless Tiger Man" is not a real character.
      (looks it up)
      ...I can't believe Armless Tiger Man is a real character.

      Delete