Sunday, August 18, 2013

Site News: Guest Blogging!

Well, some of you may have known this already, but I've been contacted to be a guest blogger for a neighboring site!
Well, I assume it's neighboring.  It should be somewhere close to me.
But that's not important, what is important is what that means for the NewtCave, the other blog, etc.

Well, first things first.
The blog is question is the Artsy Core of Fiction, and there, you can find excellent View Logs of several shows, including Breaking Bad, Low Winter Sun, and Under the Dome.

What the heck am I doing there?

Well, I'll be providing a counterpoint opinion on ABC's upcoming show, "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
 As a comic fan, I'll be able to provide a different viewpoint than someone approaching it as just another Joss Whedon show.

Does this mean that I'm quitting the NewtCave?
Far from it.  The NewtCave will neither stop nor slow down for the posts at Artsy Core's site; don't you worry.  I'll still be here every week, doing my thing; I'll just also be doing it there.

Well?  Sound interesting?  My first post has been published over there, so you can see exactly what I have to say regarding Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I'm a reader of the Core. Neat to see you going over to guest blog. Be cool to see both you and the core's stuff on AoS.

    ReplyDelete