Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Segment: Spotlight

Aloha again, interwebs.  Welcome to....

This will be my, shall we say, more "traditional" contribution to the annals of the internet in that I will be reviewing things that fall in to my area of expertise (comic books, in case you're late to the party).  However, the usual content of your average interview will be forgo... ed.  Forgone?  Forewent?  Fore... starting over.
In my SPOTLIGHT posts, instead of ranting and raving and complaining about something I hate (because, let's be honest, that's what the rest of the internet's for), I have instead decided to use this space to instead recommend something good.  Here, I'll be showcasing, highlighting, or "spotlighting," if you will, good comic books that you can seek out and enjoy.  And before you ask, no, I will not be posting scans of my own copies, because that would be all sorts of illegal.  However, the vast majority, if not all of the things I recommend can be found on Amazon, if you find yourself inclined towards purchase.  And with that, I'll see you at my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment